This news has been received from: the-sun.com

All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.

WWE are in talks to sign controversial former Impact world champion Tessa Blanchard.

The 24-year-old, daughter of WWE Hall of Famer Tully Blanchard, became the first woman to win a men’s male championship when she defeated Sami Callihan in January.

4 Tessa Blanchard is in talks with WWE after her release from ImpactCredit: US Sun 4 Vince McMahon could be about to sign the former Impact champ

But she was axed by Impact last week, before her contract was due to expire on July 18.

Now, according to talkSPORT, WWE is her likely "landing spot".

Rival wrestling organisation AEW are also believed to be interested in Blanchard.

She had her title taken off her by IMPACT after having her contract terminated.

ACCUSED OF RACIAL SLUR

In a statement, the promotion said: “IMPACT Wrestling has confirmed that it has terminated its relationship with Tessa Blanchard and stripped her of the IMPACT Wrestling World Championship.”

No further details have been released with Tessa yet to comment.

It comes just weeks after Blanchard was accused of using a racial slur and bullying which she denied.

Blanchard tweeted: “Hey women, try supporting one another. Cool things happen.”

Most Read In Sport'UGLY S***'Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts on being conceived in rape and molested as a kidNIK PICWWE star Nikki Bella posts topless selfie and says ‘boobs have gotten huge’ 4

In response, former IMPACT wrestler Sienna, aka Allysin Kay, said: “Remember when you spat in a black woman’s face and called her the N-word in Japan? Was that you “supporting women“? The AUDACITY of this tweet.”

Blanchard hit back, saying “Not true. That’s my statement and the most attention I’ll give it because of how actually ridiculous it is.”

The woman in question, Puerto Rico star Black Rose, provided more detail on Twitter, saying : “If [Tessa Blanchard] do not Remember it … Can I. I am not a Mean Girl with any Coworkers around the world. [Being] kind of #racist is not ridiculous [it’s] a #sickness.”

4 Tessa Blanchard was released before her contract expiredCredit: Instagram

News Source: the-sun.com

Ricky Gervais Speaks Out Against Exotic Pet Trade

Next News:

Borussia Dortmund are set to sign the next Jadon Sancho

BIRMINGHAM, ENGLAND - JANUARY 25: Jude Bellingham of Birmingham City during the FA Cup Fourth Round match between Coventry City and Birmingham City at St Andrew's Trillion Trophy Stadium on January 25, 2020 in Birmingham, England. (Photo by Marc Atkins/Getty Images)

Borussia Dortmund have benefitted massively from signing Jadon Sancho. That’s why they’re ready to return to England to ink Jude Bellingham. 

The trend of young English starlets heading to Borussia Dortmund in search of first-team football is set to continue. Jadon Sancho’s decision to leave Manchester City for the Bundesliga runners-up worked exceedingly well for all involved. Jude Bellingham will hope his move away from Birmingham City to the Black and Yellow will work just as well.

Dortmund officials have been working to court the 17-year-old midfielder for the better part of two years. Signing him is a clear part of the club’s strategy to take advantage of English club’s unwillingness to promote young players. The move will cost Dortmund an estimated £21 million to complete, but it’s a risk the club are more than happy to take.

Bellingham rightly understands that Dortmund’s coaching staff will give him a legitimate chance to win a spot in the club’s starting XI immediately. Sancho became one of the most sought after players in all of Europe in his first season at the club. Bellingham won’t arrive with those sorts of expectations, but Dortmund do believe he has a chance to make a meaningful contribution next year.

A more reasonable comparison for Bellingham might be to replicate with Gio Reyna gave the club last season. He was forced to wait until after the German League’s re-start before earning his first top-flight start for the club. Now the American appears poised to become a key part of Dortmund’s squad next season.

Bellingham’s status as a central midfielder does give him a clear path towards early playing time. Emre Can and Julian Brandt will likely enter next season as the club’s starting duo. Thomas Delaney struggled with injuries last season and may struggle to retain his place. Axel Witsel will receive regular playing time but he lacks the energy that Bellingham can inject into any match.

Next: 5 things Borussia Dortmund must do to catch Bayern Munich

It may take Bellingham time to make his mark at Dortmund, but it’s the proper move for the English youngster. Until Premier League teams learn how to properly bring young players into their starting XIs then Dortmund will continue to poach their brightest young talents. This move should pay off for both Bellingham and his German club within the next few years.

Other News

  • Joey Chestnut talks consuming over 90 kilos of scorching canines in quarantine
  • Alex Bregman hired the controversial Scott Boras as his representative agent
  • Joey Chestnut talks eating over 90 pounds of hot dogs in quarantine
  • Ex-WWE and AEW star Goldust ‘pitched to have BOOB JOB’ as part of bizarre storyline before Vince McMahon scrapped idea
  • Germanys Daimler to start talks on sale of plant in France
  • Ex-Geordie Shore star Aaron Chalmers holds talks with WWE over wrestling debut and fighting in Bellator at same time
  • AEW News: Brian Cage Explains Decision To Join Company, Recalls Upsetting WWE Official
  • REPORT: The NFL Isnt Interested In Pushing Back The Draft To Accommodate College Football In The Spring
  • Deshaun Watson seems interested in talk of Antonio Brown to the Texans
  • WWE Rumors: Former Superstar Says Freedom Is Coming In Possible Hint At Slammiversary Appearance
  • WWE chief Vince McMahon ready to allow fans back into shows if arenas open despite coronavirus spreading through US
  • AEW Superstar Taz Mocks WWE In A Fiery Promo
  • WWE Rumors: Higher-Ups Not Happy About Shots Taken During AEW Fyter Fest
  • New York Mets: July 9 set as the date for interested parties to bid on the team
  • Antonio Brown works out with Seahawks QB Russell Wilson following a report that Seattle is interested in the embattled free agent despite his potential ban for alleged rape
  • Man City give Liverpool a guard of honour at the Etihad after losing Premier League title to bitter rivals
  • NFC West report card: How do the 49ers stack up against their rivals?
  • Antonio Brown runs drills with Russell Wilson, fueling Seahawks rumors
  • Thomas Partey ‘ready to come to Arsenal’ and seal transfer from Atletico Madrid this summer with £45m release clause