Jul 01, 2020
COVID-19 : Back to school in Madrid: these are the four scenarios considered by the coronavirus
This news has been received from: cvbj.biz
All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.
The coronavirus has altered the normal functioning of all social spheres and even in the new normal it has become necessary to establish action plans that are adapted at all times to the situation that the country is going through. In this sense, The Community of Madrid has drawn up a list of measures for face-to-face return to classrooms starting in September based on four different possible scenarios.
News Source: cvbj.biz
Real Madrid vs Alaves: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for huge La Liga clash
REAL Madrid can take another giant step closer to the La Liga title with three points against Alaves.
Zinedine Zidane's men currently sit just one point clear of Barcelona, but have the title race in their own hands after seven straight league wins.2 Los Bloncos are close to winning the La Liga titleCredit: Getty Images - Getty What time does Real Madrid vs Alavés kick off?
- Real Madrid host Alaves on Friday, July 10.
- Kick-off is at 9pm in the UK - 10pm local time.
- In their last meeting, Alaves lost 2-1 after goals from Ramos and Carvajal in November.
- Real Madrid vs Alavesl is live on LaLiga TV with coverage commencing at 9pm.
- To live stream the match, head to the Premier Player.
- LaLiga TV is available to purchase for £5.99/month while a full Premier Sports package featuring Serie A and BoxNation costs £9.99/month.
Eden Hazard is set to remain sidelined for Los Blancos as he continues to battle an ankle problem
As a result, Karim Benzema is set to be partnered by either Marco Asensio or Vinicius Junior.
Nacho still remains absent with a thigh problem creating problems for Zidane in defence.
Raphael Varane should be back after a head injury.
Alaves have lost defender Ruben Duarte to a foot injury while goalkeeper Fernando Pacheco remains on the sidelines with a muscular problem.
The La Liga strugglers are otherwise in good shape when it comes to injuries, though, and it will be very interesting to see how Muniz approaches this game in terms of formation.Latest odds
- Madrid to win - 2/15
- Draw - 7/1
- Alaves shock three points - 25/1
- Both teams to score - 7/5
*All odds are correct from Ladbrokes at time of publication