Jul 01, 2020
Additi Gupta Tests Positive For COVID-19, Ishqbaaaz Actress Opts For Home Quarantine (Read Details)
This news has been received from: newsbrig.com
All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.
Additi Gupta is a popular actress in the television industry. She is known for playing roles in the serials such as Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, Qubool Hai, Pardes Mein Hai Meraa Dil, Ishqbaaaz, Anupamaa, among others. In an interview with a leading portal, the television actress confirmed that she has been tested positive for COVID-19 and since she was asymptomatic, she opted for home quarantine.The actress stated that she had lost sense of smell and decided to isolate herself. Anupamaa: Additi Gupta Joins the Cast of the Upcoming Star Plus Show.
Talking about her health condition, Additi Gupta revealed to TellyChakkar, “Well, the moment I lost my smelling sense I quarantined myself and got tested. The reports came out positive and I chose to quarantine myself at home since I was asymptomatic. It’s been 7 to 8 days that I have confined myself in a room.” Additi also shared how her family are being her pillar of support during this tough phase. She stated, “I have a great support of my husband, family and friends. They are constantly keeping a check on me. Now, I have partially got my smelling sense back. I will quarantine myself for the next ten more days. I am eating well and taking proper medication.” Diya Aur Baati Hum Actress Deepika Singh’s Mother Tests Positive For COVID-19.
Additi Gupta mentioned how by taking good care and following the guidelines given by doctors one can regain back to normalcy. She said, “I would like to say don’t panic but honestly, it is not really a great thing to have. I was a bit stressed initially but with the proper medication and positive approach you will be fine.” We wish the actress a speedy recovery!
(The above story first appeared on News Brig on Jul 01, 2020 08:43 AM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website newsbrig.com).
News Source: newsbrig.com
NBA coronavirus tests reveal nine more players have COVID-19
The NBA’s latest round of coronavirus tests revealed another nine players testing positive.
Following the tests conducted between June 24-29, a total of 25 players — out of 351 — have now tested positive since last week. Positive cases came at a far lower percentage for team staff members, with the NBA announcing 10 of 884 employees had confirmed cases.
“Any player, coach or team staff member who tested positive will remain in self-isolation until they satisfy public health protocols for discontinuing isolation and have been cleared by a physician,” the league said in a statement.
NBA teams are expected to first arrive at the Walt Disney campus on Tuesday, with training camps scheduled to begin July 9 and the season slated to start on July 30. Earlier this week, commissioner Adam Silver said players will be tested for the virus every day.
“One thing we are learning about this virus is much [is] unpredictable, and we and our players together with their union look at the data on a daily basis,” Silver said in an interview with Time. “If there were something to change that was outside of the scope of what we are playing for, certainly we would revisit our plans.
“We are testing daily. We haven’t put a precise number on it, but if we were to see a large number of cases and see spread in our community, that would of course be a cause to stop as well.”