Aug 02, 2020
Man Utd to ignore Borussia Dortmund’s August 10 deadline to sign Jadon Sancho to secure lower transfer fee
This news has been received from: the-sun.com
All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.
MANCHESTER UNITED are determined not to be held to ransom in their pursuit of Jadon Sancho.
Borussia Dortmund are reportedly holding out for £108MILLION for the 20-year-old England international.2Manchester United look likely to spring a big bid for Jadon Sancho this summerCredit: Getty Images - Getty
The German club have also set a deadline of August 10 for any deal to get done.
But according to the Manchester Evening News, United will NOT be working towards that deadline and hope to LOWER the transfer fee.
United chiefs thought they had sealed a £60m fee for the England winger, plus add-ons.
Zorc says the Germans do not want this dragging on over the whole of the transfer window, which opened on Monday July 27.MAN UTD NEWS LIVE: Follow for the latest United news
He claims the transfer is "purely a media topic".
And he added: "There is no room for negotiation, 120 million Euros is the only acceptable fee.
"Dortmund start their training camp in Bad Ragaz, Switzerland, on Aug 10, there will be no sale after that date."Most read in FootballPicturedSOR SUBJECTNeymar's ex-girlfriend Soraja Vucelic almost pops out of dress in steamy selfieWEATHER THE STORMHow Kieron Dyer ended up at Mayweather's mansion with 'women everywhere'Taylor FlayedChelsea target Rice questions Taylor as fans blast 'disgraceful' refereeLive BlogON THE MOVETransfer news LIVE: Follow all the latest gossip and confirmed dealsLive Bloggunners newsArsenal transfer news LIVE - Latest updates from the EmiratesPicturedTOP FORMBrazil icon Ronaldo soaks up sun with partner Celina Locks on yacht in Formentera 2
Sancho joined them for £7m from Manchester City in 2017.
He has broken records in the Bundesliga and become a huge target for English clubs, including Chelsea and Liverpool.
Now, United have a quick decision to make.Jadon Sancho enjoys Ibiza break on a yacht as he takes mind off transfer rumours
News Source: the-sun.com
Jean-Clair Todibo confirms he is the Barcelona star who tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating
The Spanish giants are scheduled to face Bayern Munich in the Champions League quarter-finals on Friday.1Jean-Clair Todibo has confirmed he has tested positive for coronavirusCredit: Getty - Contributor
Barcelona released a statement earlier on Wednesday to confirm the positive result, but didn't reveal who it was.
Todibo has now taken to Twitter to confirm he was the player in question.
Todibo tweeted: "Hello everyone, I inform you that I have tested positive for Covid-19, I am asymptomatic and I feel fine.
"I am at home following the proper health protocol.
"I really want to go back to training, but now it's time to stay home until the virus is over.
"Thank you all for the support and encouragement to all the people who are also experiencing it closely."
MORE TO FOLLOW...Most read in FootballFeatureTOP OF THE FLOPSBebe said leaving Man Utd was 'best moment of my life' so where is he now?Live Bloggunners newsArsenal transfer news LIVE - Latest updates from the EmiratesPicturedSIGHT FOR SOR EYESNeymar's model ex Soraja Vucelic stuns fans in low-cut red dressDone DealPIERRE WE GOSpurs confirm Hojbjerg transfer as Mourinho seals £20m move for Saints aceLive BlogBLUES NEWSChelsea transfer news LIVE: Havertz deal LATEST, Willian move updatesLive BlogUTD LATESTMan Utd transfer news LIVE: Follow all the latest Red Devils updates and gossip Barcelona announce positive coronavirus test at training ground just two days before Champions League clash vs Bayern