Aug 02, 2020
Sick Arsenal Fan TV stars CELEBRATE after Christian Pulisic carried out of the FA Cup final in agony after nasty injury
This news has been received from: the-sun.com
All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.
MALICIOUS Arsenal Fan TV supporters were celebrating after Chelsea star Christian Pulisic was carried off with a nasty injury.
But footage from Arsenal TV showed sick fans cheering as he was taken off.
Credit to DT and Robbie here.
Absolutely DISGUSTING that Lee and others from @AFTVMedia sre cheering the injury of Pulisic. Terrible decorum and etiquette. #FACupFinal #ArsvChe #AFTV pic.twitter.com/UfVfEZEHH0
ARSENAL NEWS LIVE: Follow for the latest Gunners news
The footage has been condemned by Arsenal fans.
It is not the first time that Arsenal TV has got into trouble.
Gunners legend Ray Parlour even labelled it Arsenal Fail TV.
It has been regularly criticised by fans.
Chelsea attacker Pulisic was injured after going close to scoring a second goal.
He had opened the scoring after five minutes.2
It transpired to be a hamstring injury.
Pulisic is not expected to return until the new season starts.
Some Arsenal fans jumped in the air when the Chelsea man went off.
And Gunners fans slammed the supporters' bad taste.
Ted Trott posted: "Absolutely DISGUSTING that Lee and others from @AFTVMedia sre cheering the injury of Pulisic. Terrible decorum and etiquette."
Braith Leatham said: "You can’t be serious brother, get you’re supporting your fans but if someone gets injured everything gets taken back and you stop, it’s basically cheering for another mans downfall."
Paul Kalibbala posted: "As long as you are a human being, when a player gets hurt or injured, put rivalries aside."Most read in FootballPicturedSOR SUBJECTNeymar's ex-girlfriend Soraja Vucelic almost pops out of dress in steamy selfieWEATHER THE STORMHow Kieron Dyer ended up at Mayweather's mansion with 'women everywhere'Taylor FlayedChelsea target Rice questions Taylor as fans blast 'disgraceful' refereeLive BlogON THE MOVETransfer news LIVE: Follow all the latest gossip and confirmed dealsLive Bloggunners newsArsenal transfer news LIVE - Latest updates from the EmiratesPicturedTOP FORMBrazil icon Ronaldo soaks up sun with partner Celina Locks on yacht in Formentera
Chi Hope said: "That's why they never play Champions League no matter how close they get."
Another fan posted: "This is sad wow."
The Gunners struck back with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scoring twice to win their first piece of silverware since 2017.Arsenal win record 14th FA Cup after Aubameyang brace sees off 10 man Chelsea
News Source: the-sun.com
Kylie Jenner wore an intricate minidress covered in colorful jewels to celebrate her birthday
Kylie Jenner turned 23 on August 10. Evan Agostini/Invision/AP
- On Wednesday, Kylie Jenner showed off her "most perfect" birthday dress on Instagram.
- The 23-year-old beauty mogul shared a picture of the minidress she wore while on a birthday trip to Turks and Caicos.
- Jenner's dress was embellished with jewels in a range of colors, including blue, orange, and yellow.
- In her caption, Jenner thanked Balmain's creative director, Olivier Rousteing, for the design.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
thank you my love @olivier_rousteing for the most perfect bday dress ????????
A post shared by Kylie ???? (@kyliejenner) on Aug 12, 2020 at 4:14pm PDTAug 12, 2020 at 4:14pm PDT
- Read more:
- 16 of Kylie Jenner's best outfits of all time
- Kylie Jenner channeled the 'no pants' look with an oversized shirt for a day at the office
- Kylie Jenner and her best friend Stassie wore matching peek-a-boo fishnet dresses
- Kim Kardashian and her sisters channeled the Spice Girls by posing for a group photo in '90s-inspired outfits