Aug 02, 2020
The Queen Told Prince Harry That He and Meghan Markle Can Return to Royal Life If They Want To
This news has been received from: msn.com
All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.
US coronavirus: 20,000 more people could die in next 3 weeks, CDC ensemble forecast shows Ground beef recall 2020: JBS Food Canada recalls more than 38,000 pounds of meat The Queen Told Prince Harry That He and Meghan Markle Can Return to Royal Life If They Want To Click to expand Replay Video UP NEXT
- Nearly 30% of office workers will take less time off this summer Summer comes soon but unlike past summers, this season will certainly be different for workers due to COVID-19. Veuer’s Mercer Morrison has the story. Veuer
- How to pop a pimple yourself, according to Dr. Pimple Poppers tips Insider producer Celia Skvaril video chatted with Dr. Sanda Lee, aka Dr. Pimple Popper, to get her professional advice on how to pop a pimple at home. While Lee doesnt recommend that people pop their own pimples, pimple popping is a habit that many struggle to quit. With much of the world staying at home, people arent seeing their dermatologists and estheticians regularly and may be fighting a higher-than-usual urge to pick at their skin. Lee offered her tips on how to best minimize the risk of scarring and further infection when popping your own pimples, like attempting to pop only superficial whiteheads and properly sterilizing the pimple and tools both before and after popping. Following Lees tips, Celia attempted to pop her own whitehead at home. For more from Dr. Pimple Popper, visit: https://slmdskincare.com/ https://www.instagram.com/drpimplepopper/ INSIDER
- How to explain a coronavirus-related layoff on your resume If you’ve been laid off due to the coronavirus pandemic and are on the job hunt, you’re probably wondering how to explain it on your resume. Buzz60
- Everything to Know About Harry and Meghan’s Royal Exit Marie Claire 2:38
- Nearly 30% of office workers will take less time off this summer Veuer 0:51
- How to pop a pimple yourself, according to Dr. Pimple Popper's tips INSIDER 6:35
- How to explain a coronavirus-related layoff on your resume Buzz60 0:50
- Run out of things to do? Try one of these very specific hobbies. The Washington Post 3:46
- Singles now displaying COVID antibody test results in dating apps! Buzz60 0:51
- Ways to ask a stranger for help landing a job Veuer 1:32
- 5 surprising sports to enjoy during the pandemic GOBankingRates 1:08
- Advice for dealing with the grief of losing someone during the pandemic Veuer 0:57
- Makeup industry looking at large losses Inside Edition 1:15
- Mindfulness exercises to help you de-stress during this difficult time Buzz60 0:53
- How often to wash your sheets during quarantine Buzz60 0:49
- How to give yourself a manicure at home CNN 2:53
- Do try this 60s at-home face massage CNN 1:02
- Things to avoid saying to someone furloughed or laid off Veuer 0:56
- How to keep your sink clean and germ-free with your own cleaning solution USA TODAY 0:44
When Prince Harry and Meghan Markle decided to step back from their roles as working royals, Queen Elizabeth made sure they knew that the door was open to return.
An excerpt from Finding Freedom, a forthcoming book about the Sussexes from royal reporters Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand, goes into detail about Harry and Meghan's choice to step back, laying out a play-by-play of how it all went down. And after the agreement for the couple's new lives had been all hashed out, Queen Elizabeth invited Harry to lunch at Windsor Castle, during which, according to Scobie and Durand's reporting, she assured him that she supported him and Meghan regardless, and that they could return to the fold whenever they wanted.
"As they tucked into a roast lunch, the Queen made it clear to Harry that she would always support him in whatever he decided to do," the excerpt in the Times reads. "Though a 12-month trial period had already been promised to Harry earlier in the year, their conversation was also a reminder that should he and Meghan ever want to return to their roles, they were always welcome."© amazon.com Finding Freedom
The passage also quotes an inside source, who claims, "It’s been made very clear they can come back whenever they want, when they’re ready."
This meeting—which was widely publicized at the time, though not with as much detail—took place on March 1. In the meantime, Harry and Meghan have made meaningful steps toward forging a new and different life in Los Angeles with baby Archie.
Finding Freedom debuts August 11, and is available for pre-order now.
News Source: msn.com
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Have Bought a House & Settled into the Quiet Privacy of Santa Barbara
Colorado attorney general investigating whether Aurora polices patterns and practices are unconstitutional Outdoor dining may save restaurants during COVID-19. But are diners at risk from cars plowing into them? Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Have Bought a House & Settled into the Quiet Privacy of Santa Barbara
Surprise! Santa Barbara is now home to three new — and very famous — residents.© Provided by People Toby Melville/WireImage Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and baby Archie
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have bought a home in the picturesque seaside town, which lies about 100 miles north of Los Angeles, PEOPLE confirms.
"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex moved into their family home in July of this year," a rep for the couple tells PEOPLE.
"They have settled into the quiet privacy of their community since their arrival and hope that this will be respected for their neighbors, as well as for them as a family."© Toby Melville/WireImage Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and baby Archie
Harry and Meghan hope to raise son Archie, 1, in Santa Barbara to have "as normal a life as possible," a source told Page Six.
The family relocated to Los Angeles earlier this year after spending time in Vancouver, Canada, following their step back as senior members of the royal family.© Provided by People Gareth Fuller-Pool/Getty Meghan Markle and Prince Harry
RELATED: Meghan Markle Reveals Why She'll Vote in 2020 Election: 'I Know What It's Like...to Feel Voiceless'
Before moving to Santa Barbara, the couple was reportedly living in Tyler Perry's Beverly Hills mansion.
Now that Harry and Meghan have moved, they will be much closer to their friend Oprah Winfrey as she owns a number of properties in the area and lives in a stunning estate located in the Montecito community of Santa Barbara.
They will also have other famous neighbors including Rob Lowe and Ellen DeGeneres.
Can't get enough of PEOPLE's Royals coverage? Sign up for our free Royals newsletter to get the latest updates on Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle and more!
Harry and Meghan have been spotted a few times during their time in Los Angeles, photographed running errands earlier this summer sporting face masks to protect against the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
"Like everyone, they are adjusting to [social distancing], being cautious and safe," a friend previously told PEOPLE of the pair's life in Los Angeles.© Provided by People Chris Jackson/Getty Meghan Markle and Prince Harry
RELATED: The Biggest Bombshells About Meghan Markle and Prince Harry from New Book
The duo had also been spending time volunteering, and on Easter distributed meals to people living with critical illness through Project Angel Food, a non-profit charity that cooks, prepares and delivers meals to people living with critical illnesses who are at greater risk during the COVID-19 pandemic.
"What Meghan said is she wanted to show Harry Los Angeles through the eyes of philanthropy. It’s just beautiful,” Project Angel Food’s executive director Richard Ayoub told PEOPLE at the time. “There’s obviously a great deal of love and selflessness between them."
Video: Windsor Castle garden opens for first time in 40 years (Reuters)Windsor Castle garden opens for first time in 40 years Reuters See more videos SHARE SHARE TWEET SHARE EMAIL What to watch next
Windsor Castle garden opens for first time in 40 yearsReuters
Saudis turn to keto diet to shed lockdown poundsReuters
India gets festive ahead of grand temple eventReuters
Colombia opens first cannabis clinicReuters
Massive blast rips through BeirutReuters
Rescued turtles released back into oceanReuters
Cancer discovered in dinosaur fossilReuters
Whale and calf greet Sydney surfersReuters
Meet Mozo, the robot waiterReuters
Russia prepares ISS module Nauka for launchReuters
Europes longest open-water swimming contestReuters
Showing off your newborn through a glass cabinReuters
Living life as a modern-day ninjaReuters
Wildlife, ghost nets, and a wrecked WW2 subReuters
London zoo’s residents enjoy cool treatsReuters
Italys oldest student caps off studies at 96Reuters
- Windsor Castle garden opens for first time in 40 years Windsor Castle, one of the official residences of Britains Queen Elizabeth, is to open its East Terrace Garden to the public for the first time in more than 40 years. Reuters
- Saudis turn to keto diet to shed lockdown pounds More people in Saudi Arabia are embracing the Ketogenic diet plan for leaner bodies following months of being unable to exercise due to coronavirus lockdown. Reuters
- India gets festive ahead of grand temple event Some Indians got in a festive mood ahead of a ceremony for Ram Temple in the northern holy town of Ayodhya. Reuters