Aug 02, 2020
WATCH: Texas Police Use Horses To Clear Leftists Off Streets; BLM Screams At Restaurant Goers
This news has been received from: dailywire.com
All trademarks, copyrights, videos, photos and logos are owned by respective news sources. News stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources.
Law enforcement officials in Texas used horses on Saturday evening to clear leftist activists off the streets in the state’s capitol.
“At the antifa gathering in Austin, Texas, militants refuse to disperse occupied streets,” journalist Andy Ngo tweeted. “Officers move in on horses and forcibly move the people out of the road.They scream and shout in anger.”
The video shows police from the Austin Police Department arriving on scene with horses and then using the sheer size of the horses to push the leftists off of the streets.
At the antifa gathering in Austin, Texas, militants refuse to disperse occupied streets. Officers move in on horses and forcibly move the people out of the road. They scream and shout in anger. #AustinRiots #antifa pic.twitter.com/BJxJwIflZz
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) August 2, 2020
Other videos showed the far-left activists bothering people who were eating at restaurants and getting into and blocking traffic on roads.
Black Lives Matter protesters harassed restaurant goers in Austin tonight. These people need lives. pic.twitter.com/6z5l6Mbyrj
— Ian Miles Cheong (@stillgray) August 2, 2020
President Donald Trump tweeted about the state early on Sunday morning, writing, “Was in the Great State of Texas this week and explained that the Radical Left Do Nothing Democrats, headed up by their great leader, Sleepy Joe Biden (who never leaves his basement), are strongly against ‘Oil, Gas, Guns, & God’. Must be tough to win Texas on that platform!”
Was in the Great State of Texas this week and explained that the Radical Left Do Nothing Democrats, headed up by their great leader, Sleepy Joe Biden (who never leaves his basement), are strongly against “Oil, Gas, Guns, & God”. Must be tough to win Texas on that platform!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 2, 2020
At the start of the month, the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) announced that it had obtained arrest warrants for six individuals that were wanted for riot-related crimes stemming from violent riots that occurred at the Texas State Capitol in the days immediately following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.
Those facing charges include:
- Syed Imran Ali, 24, of Spring, Texas, was arrested on July 21 for misdemeanor riot for pushing into a restricted area on Capitol grounds during a protest and refusing to leave after repeated requests from law enforcement. Ali was arrested without incident during a traffic stop and booked into the Harris County Jail. In addition to the riot charge, Ali was previously arrested for criminal trespass stemming from the riots.
- Cassidy Julia Nordstrom, 26, of Austin, Texas, was arrested on July 23 for two misdemeanor counts, one for riot and another for obstruction of a roadway for throwing water bottles at troopers and illegally blocking Interstate 35. Nordstrom was booked into the Travis County Jail.
- Gabriel Brett Krug, 22, of Temple, Texas, was arrested on July 24 by the Temple Police Department for one count each of felony criminal mischief and misdemeanor riot for damaging DPS property on Capitol grounds and at the Governor’s Mansion during the protest. He was booked into the Bell County Jail.
- Bryan Becerril, 17, of Pflugerville, Texas, was arrested on July 24 for one misdemeanor count each of criminal mischief and participating in a riot in connection with vandalizing an unmarked DPS patrol vehicle at the Texas State Capitol. He was booked into the Travis County Jail.
- Nickia Kasha Hunt, 25, of Austin, Texas, was arrested on July 25 for one misdemeanor count each of criminal mischief and participating in a riot in connection with damaging DPS property at the Texas State Capitol and at the Governor’s Mansion. Hunt was booked into the Travis County Jail.
- Jordan Chance Teal, 18, of Austin, turned himself in on July 29 after an arrest warrant was obtained for one felony count of assault on a public servant in connection with a riot during which a DPS Ttooper was injured. Teal was booked into the Travis County Jail.
The Daily Wire is one of America’s fastest-growing conservative media companies and counter-cultural outlets for news, opinion, and entertainment. Get inside access to The Daily Wire by becoming a member.
News Source: dailywire.com
Coco Austin reunites together with her dad after his COVID-19 battle
Coco Austin has lastly reunited with father, Steven Austin, after he spent a month battling coronavirus within the hospital.
“My dad made it again dwelling!” Coco, 41, captioned a selfie with Steve, 63, and her sister, Kristy Williams, on Sunday. “He’s covid free however remains to be coping with broken lungs that covid leaves behind.”
Final week, the mannequin’s husband, Ice-T, revealed his father-in-law has everlasting lung injury after contracting COVID-19.
Coco added that due to the consequences of the sickness, Steve is now “certain to an oxygen machine,” however is “very fortunate.”
“He misplaced 30 kilos on this time interval so my job is to plump him again up so he positive aspects his pure muscle again and is again wholesome LOL,” she wrote within the submit. “It simply feels nice to see him in good spirits once more..this complete factor has been so demanding.”
The previous “Ice Loves Coco” star stated her dad felt like he was “in jail” whereas he was hospitalized, as a result of he was unable to see his household and associates.
“No home windows No guests and laying in a single spot and never having the ability to stroll round was attending to him,” she stated. “He additionally provides you might hear folks moan in ache throughout the evening and a few folks weren’t making it ..So unhappy.”
In July, Coco solely opened as much as Web page Six about why her father having COVID-19 was so tough for her, as effectively.
She shared that she was “subsequent of kin” and needed to resolve whether or not to place him on a ventilator on the time.
“I’ve a very large household they usually put it in my palms to make these selections, so it’s been actually onerous to need to even discuss,” she informed us.
On Sunday, Coco additionally shared that Steve was in a position to reunite together with his granddaughter Chanel, and posted an image of the pair collectively.
“That is the primary time Chanel has seen him because the complete ordeal she was excited to see him as you may see,” she wrote. “Oh and may I say all of your prayers got here by way of. #powerofprayer Thanks❤”